October Update

And we’re already into November! This year is just zooming by. I had a slightly more successful month for my writing. I managed to finish the first draft of the second book in my new sci-fi series. I like to have the entire story finished in at least draft form before I begin the process of covers for any or worrying about getting my editors on board. I have never, and don’t think I will ever, release a series without having it complete first. I have a horrible fear of starting something I can’t finish and letting people down. So I am now halfway through that series in terms of first drafts. Unfortunately there will be many more drafts to come.


I also managed some great reading this month. A friend is obsessed with Kresley Cole and I mentioned I hadn’t read anything by her. So I was then given every Cole paperback in one hit. So that was overwhelming, but I am absolutely in love with the IAD series. This world she has created is amazing. Anyway, here are some books I loved this month:

My Commander - Alanea Alder (Paranormal and also hilarious!)



Date With Death - Eve Langlais (Paranormal Romance)




No Rest For The Wicked – Kresley Cole (Paranormal Romance)



Dark Needs at Night’s Edge – Kresley Cole



Hope everyone had a great October! Fingers crossed my momentum for writing continues for November! 

-Jess



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook Page

Thank You For Your Support!

Audiobook Club